Finding a dream home or property can be frustrating and overwhelming. I enjoy working alongside my wife, Cindy, as we help clients navigate the buying/selling process, answer questions, provide sound recommendations and help guide every decision along the way. Having lived in Richland County my whole life, I offer insight and knowledge to the area and provide competitive analysis of the local market. I genuinely enjoy meeting new people throughout our community, and it is my pleasure help ease the stress that often comes with the buying/selling process.
- US Navy Veteran.
- Personal experience purchasing and managing investment properties before becoming a Realtor®.
- Serving, but not limited to Richland, Crawford, Morrow, Marion, Knox, Ashland, Huron, Wayne and surrounding counties.
- Dedicated service to real estate clients’ needs with concise and timely communication.
- Happily married for 41+ years, have 3 daughters, two sons-in-law, two grandsons, 2 granddaughters and an angel granddaughter.
- Active member of the Shelby Church of the Nazarene, serving on various church committees.
- Member of, and enjoy playing golf at Shelby Crossings Golf Course.