For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved homes and properties and all the stories that come along with them. As a child, I recall exploring homes of friends or my parent’s friends and imagining all the life lived there. From navigating what seemed to be endless staircases, to finding hidden rooms, to walking through acres of tall pasture, I enjoyed not only the architecture, but all the love and memories that a home and property represents.
I’ve been blessed to be able to turn this passion into a career. Being a realtor is a bit like being a matchmaker. It is my job to find a home or property for you that fits with your taste, lifestyle, and budget. There is nothing more fulfilling than walking through a home or property with a client and quickly knowing that we’ve found “the one.”
When a property owner has made the decision to sell, I see them through the process from beginning to end. My number one goal is to make the process as simple, streamlined and stress-free as possible, all the while ensuring the sellers the best possible sales price.
My focus is always on complete client satisfaction, handling even the most complicated real estate transactions with the utmost courtesy and care and making the process as stress free as possible for both buyers and sellers. As an effective communicator, I will keep you informed every step of the way.
Additionally, along with my husband, Bruce, I have personal experience purchasing and managing investment properties before becoming a Realtor®.
• Multi-million-dollar producer.
• Dedicated service to real estate clients’ needs.
• Concise and timely communication.
• 49 average yearly transactions.
• Full-time Realtor®
• Residential, condo, farm, multi-family, commercial, & vacant land.
• Transactions in, but not limited to, Richland, Crawford, Morrow, Knox, Marion, Ashland, Huron and Wayne Counties.
• Readily Available: Feel free to contact me by phone, text or e-mail, if you have questions or concerns. If I am with a client or on another call, I will get back to you in a timely manner.
• Ohio Association of Realtors® President’s Sales club award winner 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
• RENE Real Estate Negotiating Expert Designation.
• Member of the Mansfield Board of Realtors®, serving on the MLS committee, and the Board of Directors.
• Held two elected offices.
• Served many seasons as Secretary of the Shelby Girls Softball League
• Served as Presiding Judge at elections for the Richland County Board of Elections.
• Happily married for 41+ years, 3 daughters, two sons-in-law, two grandsons, two granddaughters and an angel granddaughter.
• Active member of the Shelby Church of the Nazarene, serving on various church committees.
• Member of and enjoy playing golf Shelby Crossings Golf Course.